Here are some tips to make sure your item is delivered safely to your buyer.
- Sellers are asked to ship the item within 3 business days of purchase. Make sure you have your packing supplies ready.
- Shipping to multiple buyers? Match your items to each name and address. We suggest keeping printed labels with the item prior to shipping or using different colored poly mailers.
Pack it up
- Package the item carefully and use bubble wrap for all fragile items. If you’re using a USPS Priority label, take advantage of the free Priority boxes at the USPS Office.
- A thank you note adds a nice touch. Your buyer may Follow you and purchase in the future.
Send it off
- USPS: Take the package to a US Post Office or leave it in a USPS drop box. You may also contact USPS to arrange pickup at your home.
- FedEx SmartPost: Your label has two barcodes because FedEx makes the initial shipment and then hands it off to USPS for final delivery. Make sure to take the package to your local FedEx Office, or FedEx Authorized ShipCenter or FedEx OnSite location like Walgreens. Please do not leave it in a FedEx drop box or with USPS. This may result in shipping delays, additional fees, or the loss of items.