Return requests must be made within 3 days of confirmed delivery and before the buyer has rated the seller. All sales are final 3 days after delivery or after buyer rates the seller.
An item is eligible for a return or refund if it meets one of the following conditions:
- Item is not as described.
- There is undisclosed damage to the item.
- Seller has not shipped the item.
- Incorrect / missing item.
An item is not eligible for a return or refund for one of the following conditions:
- Item was accurately described in the listing.
- Item does not fit.
- Changed mind.
- Return request made more than 3 days after received.
- Return request made after item rated.
Received an item that wasn’t as described in the listing? Don’t rate the seller. You have 3 days after confirmed delivery to request a return.
Let us know why you’re returning the item. You’ll need to provide 4 clear, detailed pictures of the front, back, and sides of the item as well as the packaging and any other items shipped in the package.
- Show the entire item(s), not just part of it
- Explain how it's not what you expected
- Photograph the packaging and full shipping label
- If you are returning an electronic device, please include the IMEI or serial number for the device. You can find this on the back of phones, under Settings, near the battery, or on the SIM card tray
Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment or in Mercari Credit.
Item not eligible for a return or refund? Please consider relisting the item.