What are offensive materials?
Items, listings, photos or content that promote or glorify hatred, violence, racism or discrimination aren't allowed, including:
- Items promoting or marketing intolerance toward religion, sexual orientation, race, or ethnic background
- Listings that imply or promote support of, membership in, or funding of a terrorist organization, domestic terrorist association, or terrorist activities e.g. Anarchist cookbook
- Slavery items, including reproductions, such as tags, shackles, documents, bills of sale, etc.
- Confederate battle flag and related items with its image except where it is depicted, but not the main focus of the item such as educational or historical Civil War materials and works of art
- Nazi collectibles, propaganda, symbols and memorabilia except where depicted for the purpose of educational or historical materials
- Items that include racial, sexual or religious slurs
- Items that benefit or promote racist organizations e.g. t-shirts and belt buckles for “oathkeepers”
- Representations of violence including hangings, castrations, dismemberment and mutilation
What are sexually explicit materials?
- Any listings that include material or items depicting or describing bestiality, torture, snuff films, necrophilia, rape, incest, or other illegal or obscene content, whether real, animated or fictionalized
- Any listings or content that include or infer information, photos or items associated with child erotica or pornography
- Sexually explicit items such as sex toys and fetish items
- Any solicitations of sex or fetish items or communication(s) between users that are explicit or sexual in nature
- Any images that are pornographic or include photos of genitalia